1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Somewhere in the south. Ether Georgia, North Carolina, or Tennessee.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
The grey t-shirt that Polly gave me. Its comfortable, soft and I wear it at least once a week, love it.
3. WHAT’S THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
5:15am. Hey, that’s nothing, I get to get up at 3:15 next Saturday for my 4:30am shift! Cant ya just hear my shouts of joy?
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Coffee maker or espresso machine (Chandler!)
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Guitar would be nice since I own one.
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Lavender, light blue
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR BMW?
I don’t really like ether for me to drive. Too fancy, I’m not fancy when it comes to cars. I prefer a VW Golf. Silver too.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Yup I do. Heaven sounds like a very cool place from what I can tell and its pretty amazing I get to go there.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
When I was younger I loved the Disney books on tape and it chimed when you were to turned the page.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
In Cali we really don’t have seasons. Last year I LOVED winter cause I love to wear scarves.
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I like to fly, that sounds like it would be pretty fun.
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don’t have a tattoo. Could my birthmark count? I mean… that’s the only thing that very looks like something that could be a tattoo. It would be a painful one. OH then that would mean I’m a strong women if it is a tattoo wouldn’t it? Then yes, I do have a tattoo, on my face… of a big pile of red… stuff. Hmmm.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Two things, yes. More than two, no. If you mean multi-tasking then YES! I am a women, therefore, I multi-task. Unless on the phone, I get horribly distracted.
15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
Christy. Well she isn’t exactly in the “past” but she is since her and I don’t really have a friendship right now.
16. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY
Probably ether Sunday or Saturday. I go to church both nights and I really love my church. Saturday I hang out with Jr. High kids and Sunday I go to our most laid-back service (my pastor preaches in shorts) and neat worship with different bands all the time.
17. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
Bank papers from when I opened my account here, my back California tag (I still have my Alabama one… I have to change that now that I got a job, ek! I hate the DMV) and jumper cables.
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
I live in the land of In-N-Out , of COURSE hamburgers. And even if I was back in Alabama Id say hamburgers. South = good BBQ
19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO’S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
20. WHO’S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND.
Sarah, she doesn’t believe in commenting on blogs… its not “her thing” and plus shes moving. (Watch just to prove me wrong, she will.)
21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
28. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
String beef, mash potatos, steamed carrots and pop overs. My mom makes it for me for my birthday every year, I love it and missed it last year.