Money. That’s what I want. March 23, 2009
Today is your lucky day, my friend. I have had an amazing string of good luck over the past few days, and I am going to share the wealth. Do you have a cause? Want a boat? Need some retirement funding? Have you been worried about how to make ends meet? Well, worry no more. I’ve got you covered. Get ready.
Since Thursday, I have been the recipient of the following:
- 3.75 million dollars, again from Ghana, this time from Dr. Korman Cofi, who doesn’t want a problem and is afraid I might have double mind;
- 12.5 million dollars from an international fund manager who is skimming the money off the top of his company’s profits and just needs my help to get the money into the U.S.;
- 891 thousand pounds from the United Kingdom National Lottery;
- in a strange coincidence, I won another 891 thousand pounds from a lottery done by the Camelot Group;
- 1.3 million dollars from the Foundation de France not only has a huge prize for me but can also hook me up with prizes fro my friends if I can get them the appropriate bank account info;
- 12.5 million dollars from Mr. John Mensah, the regional manager of a bank in Ghana because I am an honest, reliable and trustworthy person who is advanced in age;
- 8 million dollars from the former accountant of the ministry of foreign affairs in Ghana, who will personally fly here to meet me as long as I keep our deal SECRET and CONFIDENTIAL; and
- 6.8 million dollars worth of pesos from Mrs. Doorie Smith, who only speaks Spanish and who potentially called me an elephant.
So! Clearly I am rolling in the dough. The international dough. I’m just gonna sit back and wait for the checks to roll in. Let me know if you need anything.