where’s my toolbelt?!
So this whole changing blogs is more complicated than changing cities. I’ve moved hundreds of miles across the country on multiple occasions, but this… this may be beyond my realm of understanding.
All that to say… be patient.
I think that picture can be interpreted in at least 3 different ways. Take it as you will.
I haven’t even started directing people over here yet. Any links I have still point to my cookie-cutter Xanga. Soon though… soon this place will be poppin’.
Or it will collapse and be a total waste of my time.
My to-do list…
1. Figure out how in the heck to make my blog the coolest blog ever.
2. Implement methods I’ve learned and achieve coolest blog ever status.
3. Take a break for lunch.
4. Put together some spreadsheets to make it look like I was doing work today.
5. Entertain a bunch of families by either reciting Hamlet’s soliliquy or using the standard PowerPoint. (went with the standard PowerPoint – figured it was better job security)
6. Drive to Minnesota, which apparently has entered into the next ice age.
Time to change pace…
Xanga has been a great friend, but sometimes you just outgrow each other…
but just like a bad relationship, I’m sure I’ll find ways to cling on to xanga. I hear there’s even a way to set it up to mirror posts. That would be cool.
Anyway, we’ll see.