Saturday, April 30th, 2011
So, lots of stuff happened since I last posted!
- First, I got kind of stuck/bored with Retrospectus. I still think the story itself has a lot of promise, but I think I spent too much too soon, and threw it off the rails. I didn’t have a way to finish out the month with the story I had in my head at the time, so I just let it die. Apologies to the .00015 people who read it!
- Second, I took the bar again in February.
- Third, I passed the February bar.
- Fourth, I got a job as an attorney at Legal Aid of Arkansas. (I thought about hiding the name, but my position includes a bit of press about me personally, so it’s not really practical to try to hide it. More on the press bit in a later post.)
- Fifth, I moved to Mississippi.
So now the plan is to get lots of experience at LAA for awhile, and then hopefully go back to school for an LL.M. and a J.S.D. In the meantime, I’m doing a lot of non-job reading, and sniffing around for good legal articles to write. I’ll post more on what I’m reading, what I think about what I’m reading, and what I’m writing at a later date.
Oh, and given this blog’s infinitesimal audience and the vast storage capacity of the Internet, I just have to do this:
EEEECHOOOO (Eeechooo) (eechoo) (echo) (echo) (echo)